March 9, 2014

Sugar and Spice

Henley's personality continues to develop and become more defined every day. She is full of sugar and spice, but most often I would say she is spicy! Don't get me wrong, she has moments where she is super sweet...in fact just the other day she was sitting on a stool watching me bake cookies and she said "Hug" and I went over and she gave me a great big hug and kiss. I wish I could bottle those moments up and remember them on days when her sass is shining through.

This is the outfit she would wear every day if we let her.
The other day my mom and I were in the kitchen and Henley was sitting on the stool watching us and she crossed her arms, stuck out her tongue just a little bit and said "Close door please." On the bright side, she used her manners! Moments later I turned around and bumped into her. I wasn't sure what she was doing but later realized she had found a tape measurer and she was measuring our bums! Where did she come up with that idea?

On the way to church this morning Lash shared his sunglasses with her. She said "Look Mom." I turned around to see her and said "So pretty!" She promptly corrected me and said "No, cool."

Did I mention she loves princesses and the color pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment