February 26, 2014

Dinner Party

The kids are at the age where they fight A LOT! I feel like a referee most of the time, which can be exhausting. However, it makes me thankful that much more when they happily play together.

Today they were pretend eating together and I had the idea to set up a dinner party for them. It was so interesting to listen to them role play and serve each other. Henley reminded Lash that they needed to pray before they ate:


They actually prayed several times and Henley prayed once, which was the first time I have ever heard her pray...so sweet!

Henley offered to go get Lash a cookie (she had to go all the way downstairs and sort through the play kitchen to find what she was looking for) and later Lash went down for some french fries and ketchup "and mustard" (Henley shouted to him while he was searching).

A wonderful dinner party was had by all (and I didn't even get to eat any food)!


No comments:

Post a Comment