August 30, 2011

My little helper

We were without power for 13 hours last week after some strong storms moved through. Friday morning I was not able to work because of the power outage, so I decided to get some cleaning done. I started up the Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo sweeper (this thing rocks) and Lash races over to me because he wants to use the sweeper. This is not the first time this has happened....in fact, I rarely get to use the sweeper because Lash loves it as much as I do.

I told Lash that he could use it as soon as he picked up all of his toys in the living room. Wow, within minutes all of his toys and books were put away...it was amazing! Here is evidence that at one time in his life he actually enjoyed cleaning (notice the picked up living room, with the exception of his drum set made out of taped together oatmeal containers!):

No comments:

Post a Comment