August 5, 2011

Family Reunion - a weekend of "firsts"

Last weekend was the annual family reunion at the lake for my mom's side of the family. We had a small crowd this year, but it was fun and relaxing nonetheless. The weekend included a lot of "firsts" for Lash:

First time swimming:

First time riding on a jet ski:

First time riding in a paddle boat:


First time riding in a big boat:




First time eating corn on the cob:


Along with boat rides, great food, sweet tea, and swimming, there was some Wheel of Fortune that took place. Clint, myself and Grandma E  played against each other, every person for themself, for a couple of hours one afternoon. Amazing how competitive my grandma is...during the first bonus round that Clint was trying to win my grandma says "I hope you don't get it right!" She was completely serious!! I laughed so hard I nearly wet my pants! Sorry to say that Grandma E didn't win any of the games, but she fought hard. Clint and I won a combined total of over $200,000...not bad for a lazy afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment