November 13, 2012

Randomness

Two cute and quick stories:

I laid out clothes for Lash to wear and then I left his bedroom. A minute or so later he comes running out of his room carrying the green shirt I had picked out for him and exclaims "Mom...thank you for cleaning this!" I said, "You're welcome. I knew you liked it." He then runs over to me and gave me a hug. The entire exchange was very dramatic but he was being serious and so sincere.

Lash wanted to watch a movie the other morning. While I was getting the VCR plugged in and the movie going Henley was getting into things and I said "Henley go sit in your chair and watch the movie with Lash." She immediately crawled over to her chair, climbed in and waited for the movie to start. If only she was that obedient all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment