August 10, 2012

Lash loves to sing!

Yesterday we were on our way to a play date and I needed to stop at the grocery store for a couple of items since I was in town. Henley always rides shotgun in the cart and Lash rides inside the "tank". As we are making our way through the store, Lash is singing "Bless the Lord, oh my soul..." quite loudly and without a single reservation! It was priceless!

Today before naps Lash had all of his dinosaurs and other animals in the living room and they were all laying down (there were 14 total). Lash starts standing them each up and saying "Come on, we are going to sing He's Got the Whole World." After he gets them all standing he starts waving his arms singing "He's got the whole world in His arms!" He looks over at me and says very seriously "Don't smile." It was so funny and how could I not smile at my young choir director?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment