January 31, 2012

Sharing

This morning when I opened the door to Lash's bedroom I got the usual "No" when he realized it was just me. After I had turned to go downstairs Lash came and hugged my leg and said "missed you"....it made up for all of the times he's been so disappointed that I wasn't someone else.

Before making it very far I realized that I needed to make the bed in our guestroom, so I put Henley on the floor and got to work. After a few minutes she started to fuss because she wanted to be held. Lash, who had been saying "I love you Ahli Jane," became frustrated with the crying. I explained to Lash that I left her plug downstairs and she was crying because she wanted me to pick her up.

I continued making the bed and a few seconds later I noticed the crying had stopped and I heard Lash say "Share." I turned around to see that Lash had given Henley his plug and she seemed very grateful for it. He was very proud of himself and so was I!

No comments:

Post a Comment