November 22, 2011

Oh, Lash

What a silly boy!

I had gotten up from table after lunch and was trying to get a few things done while Lash was confined to the high chair. After several minutes I went to check on him,,,his tray appeared empty, but he had a sly look on his face. He looks at me, raises his hand and said "Pocket!" He had taken all of his cookies and shoved them down the sleeve of his shirt (at the wrist opening) and pretended it was a pocket. Did I forget to mention that Lash has a thing about pockets?

Not too many minutes later Lash was trying to climb into a laundry crate and I told him "No," but instead of stopping he continued on. I asked him what the word "no" means and he looked at me and whispered "meh meh" (aka the wood spoon that he gets swatted with when he disobeys)...I had a hard time not laughing.

Never a dull moment in this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment