September 21, 2011

Lash turns 2!

I can't believe that Lash is turning 2. Time has flown since he was born. Part of me is thankful that he is getting older and wiser and able to communicate a little better, but I kind of miss the baby he was. He has turned into a little boy right in front of my eyes.

Here are just a couple of things that Lash does that makes me laugh:

1) When you put your drumsticks down you make sure they are perfectly lined up.
2) The other day you took my phone and had a conversation that went like this: "Dada...hi....me".
3) In the morning when I get you out of bed you ask where Dada is...I tell you that he is at work and you always break into air guitar playing!
4) When I was pregnant you would hug my belly (the baby) and offer the baby a drink by holding your sippy cup up to my belly button.

Here is a list of some of Lash's favorite things (in no particuliar order):

1) Blueberries
2) Dada and Henley
3) Music - drums and guitar
4) Sports - golf, basketball, football
5) Being outside
6) Watching family videos
7) Reading books
8) Puzzles
9) Coloring
10) Grandma's IPad
11) Jayhawks
12) Hats and sunglasses
13) Captain America aka "Lello" (our cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment